An Overview on Windows 8 VPN Dubai
Virtual private network (VPN) is the computer network that provides a simple way to lengthen a private network via the internet and securely gain access to them. You can use VPN either to connect network from your workplace or to connect to your home network while you are away from home. One thing about VPN is that it will help you to enjoy the same functionalities, security and management policies you have in your private network. Those that have both Windows 8 and 8.1 can easily configure VPN on them due to the inbuilt features in the Windows 8 and 8.1. With the help of Windows 8 vpn dubai, those in Dubai can easily enjoy virtual private network service with their Windows 8 and 8.1. Connecting your Windows 8 or 8.1 to VPN is not difficult when you follow some lay down rules in your configuration. More so, you can enjoy dubai vpn Windows 8 trial version which will avail you the opportunity to use this software without spending you money.
The Requirements you need to Connect VPN on Your Windows 8 And 8.1
Those that want to connect their device to virtual private network have to ensure that they meet up with some necessary requirement so as to make it easy for them to enjoy the connection without any form of difficulty. You can easily download Windows 8.1 vpn app when you have all the setup tools available with you. Some of the details you need to know before proceeding to setup VPN on your Windows 8 include; the IP address of the VPN server you want to connect to, the VPN account details like the username and password which will serve as the connection name and others.
How to Setup of VPN Connection in Your Windows 8 L2TP Style
Indeed settings vpn for Windows 8 dubai is just very easy and simple, the process you need to follow include;
- Open “Start” menu and go to “Settings”
- Go to “Connections” and click on “Connections” once more
- Choose for option: “Add a new VPN server connection”
- For “Name” type the servers address you would like to connect to (nl.iwasel.com for example)
- For “Host name/ IP” type the server address again (nl.iwasel.com)
- For “VPN type”, choose “IPSec/L2TP”
- For “Authenticate IPSec/L2TP connections using”, choose “A pre-shared key” and insert the following word: sharedsecret
- Click “Next”
- For “Username”, type your WASEL Pro’s registered e-mail
- For “Password”, type your WASEL Pro’s password
- Click “Advanced” and make sure that “TCP/ IP” are default.
- Now, switch to “Servers” and make sure all domains are empty
- Click “OK” then “Finish”
- Click “Edit my VPN servers” then tap the connection you just created, hold it then choose “Connect” from the popup Windows.
- It will take a few seconds to connect and you’ll see the connection’s icon in the top bar.
- To make sure you’re connected, open www.waselpro.com and you’ll see that your IP address has changed.
How to Fix Your Connection Error for Windows 8 Dubai
Sometimes you may find it difficult to connect your Windows 8.1 to your VPN server as it will keep on giving you error message. For this reason most people are already discouraged about using VPN on their Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. But, it will just take a simple downloading of software for you to fix vpn for Windows 8 dubai error. One thing about the software for fixing this VPN connection error in both Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 is that you need not to pay your money for you to enjoy the software.